Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Secret Santa reveal

Sharing this adorable image from Lizzy Love today. I totally LOVE her stamps.  This cutie is just perfect for a Christmas theme card, but I was thinking perhaps a card you would give AFTER Christmas, as a note to tell your Secret Santa partner who you were.  At any rate, this stamp is just super cute!

Check out their current challenge and join in the fun over at the Oddball Art Stamps blog.  I'd lpve to see any of your Oddball Art creations, drop me a line if you make one!

8 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

So cuutte! I love your layered door cuts too!

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful and sweet Holley
Gr Karin

Fikreta said...

so sweet!

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Holley. Hugs Jennifer xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute, Holley xoxo

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is gorgeous card I love that image it is just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Angie said...

Oh my - how awesome and yes a great card to get after the swaps are done!
Thanks for joining us for Oddball Stamps Blog Challenge and hoping to can join in again next year.
Angie DT xx