Thursday, May 4, 2017

My Cup of Tea

Here's a fun combo of bright colors, a great image from Sandra Caldwell and delicious papers from Paper Temptress.  This fun image from Sandra is called 292 My Cup of Tea.  I paired it with some gorgeous papers to make this creation.
The base of the card is a wonderful sparkle cardstock called Mangue Sparkle, it has beautiful mica specks all over it.  I then added a Hambly Studio overlay that I trimmed.  I totally recommend the 6x6 in packs as you then get a taste of all their wonderful papers inside there and they are just the perfect size for a greeting card.  The sheet of Hambly Studio that I used is called Lime Bohemian.  On top of the Lime, I am using a small piece of red sparkle, which is filled with gorgeous mica flecks and goes perfectly with the Mangue Sparkle, it's called Vermillion Sparkle. Finally I am using my image which is printed on Neenah Solar white classic crest paper.

13 comments:

Em Louise Fairley said...

Such a cutie!

Laine said...

So bright, beautful and fun Holley.
Laine
xx

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card and just loving those cute chicks.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card I love those chicks they are so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Fikreta said...

so sweet!

Tracy Welham said...

So sweet, loveing the red and golden yellow colour combo. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Andree said...

A lovely card Holley. A sweet image and great zesty colours xx

Karenzkardz said...

A fun vibrant card xx

Unknown said...

Oh so cute and romantic. Hugs Jennifer xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, I love the bright colours and sweet image. Cathy x

Shabneez said...

Love the cute image Holley! Shabneez x

Lorre-Anne Archibald said...

Fab card Holley, the colours are great as is the image x

Katie said...

Lovely card and image