Thursday, May 4, 2017

My Cup of Tea

Here's a fun combo of bright colors, a great image from Sandra Caldwell and delicious papers from Paper Temptress.  This fun image from Sandra is called 292 My Cup of Tea.  I paired it with some gorgeous papers to make this creation.
The base of the card is a wonderful sparkle cardstock called Mangue Sparkle, it has beautiful mica specks all over it.  I then added a Hambly Studio overlay that I trimmed.  I totally recommend the 6x6 in packs as you then get a taste of all their wonderful papers inside there and they are just the perfect size for a greeting card.  The sheet of Hambly Studio that I used is called Lime Bohemian.  On top of the Lime, I am using a small piece of red sparkle, which is filled with gorgeous mica flecks and goes perfectly with the Mangue Sparkle, it's called Vermillion Sparkle. Finally I am using my image which is printed on Neenah Solar white classic crest paper.

14 comments:

  1. gorgeous image and colouring and a beautiful card Holley
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright, beautful and fun Holley.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and just loving those cute chicks.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card I love those chicks they are so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet, loveing the red and golden yellow colour combo. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card Holley. A sweet image and great zesty colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so cute and romantic. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, I love the bright colours and sweet image. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cute image Holley! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card Holley, the colours are great as is the image x

    ReplyDelete