Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Lovely Angel

Here's a stunning angel from Ike's Art.  I am sharing this card for their current challenge over at Ike's World Challenges.  The theme this time is Fairly Flying, so anything that's a fairy or that flies!  I think this delightful angel counts.  There's also a wonderful freebie available that you could use to play in her challenge.

I added a sweet sentiment, it says "Do what you'd do if you knew every dream could come true."
I hope you have a wonderful day!

11 comments:

ike said...

FABulous - this is gorgeous. A wonderful sunny colour, super colouring and a very inspiring sentiment :-)
Thank you very much for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.

Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Borqna said...

Blessings,
Borqna

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful card, Holley

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a lovely and sweet card Holley
Gr Karin

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card Holley, the angel is gorgeous.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Lovely choice of colour Holley. great image and that lace and brads look fab. Hugs Jennifer xx

Tracy Welham said...

Gorgeous card and what a wonderful sentiment. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a beautiful card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sall said...

OH wow, this is beautiful, such lovely colours. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

NanaConnie said...

This is so elegant, Holley! I love that lacy ribbon and your coloring. Thanks so much for joining in our challenge at Ike's World this fortnight and for using an Ike's Art image. :-D Good luck.
NanaConnie DT