Monday, May 22, 2017

Grow up loved!

Here's a fun Bestie image today that was created by artist Sherri Baldy.  There's a brand new contest starting up on the SSS Challenge blog and you can join in the fun.  The theme is anything goes + Butterflies.  I both added a butterfly to my card plus I chose an image that already had a butterfly included in it.  Either option would be acceptable for the contest.

I am also using some wonderful Turkish Lace that I got last summer. I still have a bunch of wonderful new packages that I haven't had the chance to open up yet!  I can't wait for you to see them all.  So yummy!! 

I hope you will drop by the Challenge blog and share your creations with us.  We can't wait to see your Sherri Baldy cards.

14 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

KarinsArtScrap said...

super sweet and a very beautiful card Holley
Gr Karin

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute, Holley

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Holley, such a great image. Cathy x

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Holley, again some fabulous lace.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Such a sweet card Holley, super image and the added butterfly and lace look fab. Hugs Jennifer xx

Laine said...

Such a fun card Holley!
Laine
xx

Melody S. said...

More lace! So cute!

Paper and Stuff said...

Hi Holley
This card and image is super cute - I love it! x

Ayoti Mittra said...

Holley,
So cute and beautiful hugs xx

Rose Andrew said...

Such a cute card, Holley !
Love it !
Hugs Rose ! x

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

This is adorable, Holley!

Tracy Welham said...

So cute! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Fikreta said...

adorable card!