Friday, January 20, 2017

You are my favorite thing

Here's an adorable image from Cat's Pajama's I totally LOVE this cat.  This is one of their classic images from back when they did wood stamps.  I think they may have a couple rubber stamps using this guy.  Totally adorable.
I am making some fun valentines now as I get ready for Celebration month and I spent yesterday cleaning up the crafting area and sorting all the prizes into boxes so they would be a little better organized.  I guess it will depend on whether I start working during Feb or not as to how much time I have to work on the assorted packages this year.  I may get a head start on them!!

Cheers, Holley

9 comments:

New Creations said...

How cute and cool! Love the color combination!
Look like fun!

Virginia M. said...

A very cute Valentine card.
Virginia Montagna
montagnava@aol.com

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful Holley

gr karin

Laine said...

This is fabulous Holley. So much fun!
Laine
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

Super card for Valentine's day, love the cat and the colours. Hugs Jennifer xx

Unknown said...

Such a fabulous image and I do love that pink and black colour combination. Stunning card. Cathy x

Jan said...

Love this that kitty is fab xx Jan

Fikreta said...

love this card!
and stamp is cute!

hugs, Ŧĭƙĭ
≽ܫ≼