Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Be Happy, Bright, Be you!

Here's a sweet image from Sherri Baldy today called img 91.  I love her cute outfit and chose several fun colors to use on it.  I added some bright some colors for this card to bring a little sunshine in.  I can't believe we are already at the end of June? where has the first month of summer gone?!?

For me, lots of crafting!  How fun is that?  I taught a class (or two); did the crafts for VBS; set up my blog for the next several weeks and I am so ready for a break.

Cheers, Holley

5 comments:

Melody S. said...

Such beautiful colors! I have seen this stamp before I think. It is a cute image!

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card I love the image she is so beautiful. Yes nearly July and it has been freezing cold and wet here today. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

This is so pretty.
kaye G

Shabneez said...

Such a cute image Holley. Hope you had fun with your classes. Hugs, Shabneez xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's beautiful Holley
Gr Karin