Monday, April 4, 2016

Old Lady of the Dead

Here's the most AWESOME stamp! two things you know I love, Dia de los Muertos and Sandra Caldwell.  Well, she finally made me a stamp!  Here it is.  This cutie is called Old Lady of the Dead 284.  How cool is this? 
She will be releasing several new stamps today in the Babycakes DND store, so be sure to drop by and check out all her new stamps.  We also have a Facebook group where you can share all your creations using her images, it's Sandra Caldwell Stamp Fans on Facebook. We have regular contests, fun games to win prizes and card sharing.

11 comments:

Melody S. said...

Awesome stamp! wtg Sandra! The card you made with it is adorable Holley!

Linda Simpson said...

A fabulous card! Great design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Brawny x said...

Now she is scary Holley I wouldn't want to meet her on a dark night. Great design though with it x

Kate M said...

Yup - this is real scary - but I agree with Lea - it's a great design you've come up with!!
xx

Andree said...

A fabulous card Holley - perfectly you. The image, paper and skulls are all brilliant xx

Dawn said...

Gorgeous card! Personally, I'm not a fan of these images but I can appreciate the beauty of the image & your lovely work!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Cumbrianlass said...

Fantastic card Holley, Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog. Considering I don't do "horror" I love sugar skull/ day of the dead type images so your card really appeals to me lol. Hugs Janet xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

ooooooo aaaaaaaaa ieeeeeeeeeeeee scaryyyyyyyyyyyyy
lol Holley fantstic card
Gr Karin

Karen said...

How fabulous!!!
Oh my gosh I love this!xx

Olga Fink said...

How gorgeous! great design!
xoxo Olga

Tracy Welham said...

Awesome! Creative Blessings, Tracy x