Monday, March 21, 2016

I feel pretty....

Happy Monday everyone, it's time for this week's challenge over at the Outlawz challenge blog. It's Monday Greetings!  This week the theme is Hip to be Square, so everyone is sharing their square cards and one of our sponsors is Bloobel stamps.  As I am sure you all have guessed, I TOTALLY LOVE these quirky and cute (and hilarious) images.  Here's one of my favorites, he's called Moustache Ballerina.

I just had to add the "I feel pretty, oh so pretty.  I feel pretty and witty and bright...."  Too fun.  Please drop by Outlawz Monday greeting challenge and share your square cards with us this week. We'd love to see your creations.

14 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

hahahahaha what a image Holley, just a image for you great card you have made with it.
Gr Karin

Linda Simpson said...

LOL Holley this sure made me laugh! Love it!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Brawny x said...

This is oh so funny Holley. Hahaha. Made me chuckle. Love the cardvx

Melody S. said...

He is very amusing! I love the sentiment too. It's a great card!

Kajcyika said...

haha so funny :) Great card :)

Unknown said...

Oh Holley, you get some hilarious images and this one is no exception. Great fun card Hugs Jennifer xx

Laine said...

Such a fun card Holley and the sentiment is fabulous.
Laine
xx

Anonymous said...

lol Holley this made me laugh, What a fabulous card and such a brilliant image. Love the sentiment.

Crafty Hugs Jen xx

Kate M said...

This card would certainly cheer anyone who was feeling down!! Such a fun image - love your sentiment!!
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a brilliant card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Tracy Welham said...

Such a fun card! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Unknown said...

this is just gorgeous.
kaye
xx

Karen said...

Tee hee I do love this one!
A make you smile kinda card.xx

L. Kent said...

LOL!