Sunday, January 31, 2016

It's almost time.... (Celebration info)

Tomorrow starts the celebration, are you all as ready as me?!? Here's a fun card today using an awesome image from artist Rick St Dennis. She is called Batty Bettina. There's a new challenge starting tomorrow morning at Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge blog and it's called "Love is in the Air".  The challenge is to include something with wings on it, be it in your image or your embellishments.  I can't wait to see what you all make and share for that challenge.

Now on to the Blog Candy Celebration starting up tomorrow, are you ready? Here's a little info:


If you are outside the USA, I do have to limit what I can send, I can send flat items like stamps or die cuts. I can send you digi gift certificates to stores.  If you don't have a die cut machine or printer, please let me know.

Those in the USA I can send packages to, nowadays the post office charges the same for 2oz or 8oz, so that's good for you!  Most prize packs are things like a stamp set plus 6 pack of embellishments or multiple stamp sets. 

NOW, most days I seem to ask some general question-- about all those questions I ask everyday, I may seem to be babbling, but I am actually asking them for a reason, it's a little get to know you so I can see what people like (and don't like) as well as know what they have (or don't, for example, you don't stamp or you don't have a die cut machine);  I do pay attention to what people say and try to pick their prize packs  accordingly!  so, it's very much to your advantage to answer the questions.  I don't always have that one thing you may really want, but you never know.  You might just LOVE shoe stamps and I happen to have a whole bunch of them.

I expect that several people will win more than once and that many people who already won will win grand prize items, so I always wait until the end of Feb to mail things out. I think if you have played in past years you know that I am pretty speedy at getting out the number of packages that I have to.  I am usually done in 2 weeks and I mail out 50-100 packages.  Each day in March I will be listing the names of whose packages have gone into the mail that day.

Thanks so much for joining in my celebration with me. I am so very thankful to be here and so very thankful to still be seizure free and still have my health. Thanks to all the crafters out there, old and new who have been so very helpful both during my procedure and since.

Cheers, Holley

Did you see all the candy photos, start here, and you click links to see even more!!

29 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your final paragraph brought tears to my eyes, Holley. Maybe I'm just having an emotional day, but it's so nice to see someone who is grateful and happy to be healthy and seizure-free. So many people take their health for granted until it's gone and I am another one who cherishes my health. I have good days and bad but I really appreciate the good ones. Wishing you continued good health! And I am super excited to be celebrating it with you!

KT Fit Kitty said...

And your card is sweet too! Love these flowers!

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a olala stamp Holley and a beautiful card.

can't wait what the questions are.
Gr Karin

ionabunny said...

Oh my Holley, is that another year gone by already? I admit to having lurked again this year, enjoying your cards, but being a very poor blog friend. So happy to celebrate another year with you. Hugz

Unknown said...

I just love this card Holley, the image is gorgeous and I love the colours. Great use of the bats. Hugs Jennifer xx

Jean Bullock said...

Card is cute as can be. So glad you are still seizure free. Hope it continues! Hugs!

Laine said...

Such a cute card Holley. Your joy in life is an absolute delight.
Laine
xx

Kathy said...

So happy you're celebrating another year seizure free! The card is darling.

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley your card is stunning. You are truly blessed. Hugs Jackie

barbara macaskill said...

So happy to be able to share this remarkable milestone with you each year! This is my 2nd year participating and last year was so fun! Looking forward to each day's post and I love the questions that you ask to get to know us better!!! You are truly one of a kind and amazingly wonderful!! Thank you for sharing your celebration with me! I am a 4 time cancer survivor so I know what a pleasure it is to reach these milestones!!! See you tomorrow!

Andree said...

A brilliant card Holley and a fantastic image. It's going to be great fun helping you celebrate another healthy year. Have a fabulous February xx

Carrie said...

Holley, thank you so much for mentioning your blog candy in the Outlawz DT forum. I just hopped over from there. I'm so touched by your appreciation of your good health. It's an easy blessing to take for granted. I love what you are doing here! I just became your newest follower and would love it if you returned the favor and followed my blog at http://carriescustomcards.blogspot.com
May the Lord bless Holley and keep her;
May the Lord make His face shine on Holley and be gracious to her;
May the Lord turn His face toward Holley and give her peace.

Shelley said...

Love that image! The color combo is fantastic and the purple dots on the shrooms seems to make them wickedly poisonous. I am ready to celebrate, I have my party hat and have followed my arthritis care carefully so the fingers can type, lol.

Amy Martin said...

Adorable card.. I always have loved you sweet and sassy cards. Here's to another year of great health. You have touched us in so many ways through the years. So thankful for you. Hugs...

Unknown said...

This is fabulous. You are so organized and everything is so well explained. Great Job on your card I love her!

Brawny x said...

You're a very generous human being Holley. I'm joining in like I did last year but do you know it doesn't matter if I receive anything...i am just amazed at your attitude it is brilliant! Your card isn't bad either lol 😜 Here's to another year of good health for you Holley X

Susan T. said...

I agree with Lea- I'm just thrilled that you are healthy and willing to share your amazing ideas with us. I'm joining in, but am happy to celebrate another year of good health for you.

Love crafts forever said...

You are very brave Lady, and i wish you good luck in your journey. think about your surgery as a very bad dream.
Hugs Nat

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

You have been very inspiring. Every time I see a post from you it makes me smile. It also reminds me that the issues I face each day could be so much worse and to be grateful for today. Thank you for that.

cme said...

I check your site every day, I find it very motivating

cme said...

You are awesome, I love your cards

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Looking forward to all the fun and am so having a wonderful day to find your news! Thank you!!

Unknown said...

Holley, you are such a sweet and giving individual! I am so happy that you have overcome your health problems! God Bless You!!! <3 <3 <3

Stacy H-W said...

Another year with so much to be thankful for! I'm so happy to help you celebrate! Love the fun card! Purple is my favorite color!

DonnaMundinger said...

I'm thrilled to get to know you better through the Outlawz, Sandra Caldwell, and now your Blog as I'm a new follower here and friend on FB. Congratulations on this happy occasion. Loving your RSD card, BTW. I checked out the challenge this morning. Hope to play. xxD

Unknown said...

Wow this one is a real beauty Holley.
I can see hubby's eyes popping when I show him this one.
So pleased that another year has passed for you. We here are counting the days and months.
well done
kaye G

New Creations said...

Your card is always pretty Holley!
Wishing a Continued God Health for you!

bissecat said...

Very sexy and lovely card.

Jennifer Dillon said...

I love this image and the card