Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Math Geek

Here's a hilarious image from SLS Scheibe of the SLS Lines called Math Geek.  You all know I was an electrical engineer in college, so I have taken so many math classes that I totally had to get this image.  TOO funny.  I created this hilarious sentiment, perhaps only math geeks get it, "My girlfriend is like the square root of -1...she's imaginary."

Then I had to decorate the card with a bunch of -1 button themes.  Hope my brother likes it, he was a math major in college.  Check out SLS Lines other fun images at her Etsy store, there's everything from quirky images like this to beautiful fairies.

Holley

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card Holley, he is so funny and really great sentiment. I love the background design , Hugs Jennifer xx

Melody Strahan said...

I get it. lol

loz said...

This is so Funny Holly. I Love it..Loz

Linda Simpson said...

Love this card Holley, the image reminds me of one of my school teachers!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jan said...

Fab xx Jan

Anonymous said...

Hello Holley, This little guy is fantastic. Such a fun card, love the sentiment.

Jade xx

Andree said...

A brilliant card Holley and a fabulously fun image xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a fantastic card. Hugs Jackie

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

This is fab Holley, he reminds me of a Maths teacher I had years ago!!
Hugs Donna xx
Kraftyscot Handmade Crafts

Unknown said...

Yuck Maths, hated that subject. But I do love your card Holley, hugs xxx

Kathy said...

Cute and so funny!

Tina Chianna said...

Such a fab and funky make x

Tina Chianna said...

Such a fab and funky make x

Laine said...

Fabulous and fun Holley. Clever sentiment and great detail.
Laine
xx

Karenladd said...

Oh my gosh...this is just hilarious and so clever!! That image cracks me up....and I'm not even a math person in the least!!

Tracy Welham said...

So cool! Creative Blessings, Tracy x