Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Congrats Desi!!

 Here's the graduation card I made for Desi, she's graduating today from Tom C. Clark High School. So very proud of her. I can remember going to the hospital the day she was born.  I can remember visiting her as a baby and pushing her around in a stroller.  I can remember talking to her when she was just a little girl.  She grew up so very fast.  Huge congrats.  I look forward to seeing her going to college and getting her degree now.
 
This adorable stamp comes from Sweet Pea Stamps and was drawn by artist Sandra Caldwell.  Check out all of Sandra's images at the Sweet Pea stamps store in the Digi Stamp section.

Way to go Desi!!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely cute card Holley, love the expression on the lions face. Hugs Jennifer xx

Melody Strahan said...

I think it's cute he's hanging on by his toes...lol

Congrats to your friend!

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a great and cute you have made for Desi Holley
Gr Karin

Laine said...

Such a cute creation Holley.
Laine
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card I love the image you have used. Hugs Jackie

Jan said...

Aw this is so cute xx Jan

Andree said...

A wonderful card Holley and a fabulous image. Congratulations to Desi and best luck to her for the future. I remember my graduation fondly. Children seem to grow up so fast nowadays xx

jane stillman said...

A brilliant card - love the cute image. Congratulations to Desi x

stampingwithpeggie.blogspot.com said...

What an adorable card! Love the image.

Unknown said...

beautiful card.
kaye G