Sunday, March 15, 2015

Have a wonderful day!- BLOG CANDY RUNOFF winners

Here's a super cute image from Whipper Snapper. How adorable is this?  I totally love their fun images.  I am using a die cut from Spellbinders and some gorgeous lace that I got while in Istanbul. I hope you are all having a wonderful day today.  Many blessings.

Are you ready for the Tournament?  if you said yes, then you know I am talking about the NCAA Men's Basketball tournament that will be announced today.  It starts this week.  Huge basketball fans here in my house.  I know I told you that we went to 6 NBA All Star Games, we also went to the NCAA final four one year and even got front row seats!!  WOW.  It was unbelievable.

Cheers, Holley

Blog Candy redrawing

Now that all the packages have been mailed on, here's the winners of some extra goodies that I still have which went unclaimed!!  Thanks to you guys for also celebrating with me, if you are in the USA, please email me with your Addy, if you are outside the USA, please send your email. Htondre@aol.com

Kathy
StampingwithPeggie
Annette Reed (email please)
jen t. (scrappy side of me)
Mary Redford

I am entering this card in the Corrosive Challenge blog for the Animal Theme!

35 comments:

Melody Strahan said...

I LOVE that diecut! The image is adorable and the lace is pretty too! lol

barbara macaskill said...

Cute card!! Congratulations to the runoff winners! Enjoy your prizes!

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute image and lovely card Holley
Gr Karin

loz said...

Gorgeous card and image Holly..Loz

Linda Simpson said...

So cute, love this very much!
Hugs
Linda xxx

stampingwithpeggie.blogspot.com said...

What a cute image and card. Lace from Istanbul - I am so envious.

Kathy said...

Love this card.

jen t. said...

Adorable Card !!... Yay! I am super excited! Thank you!☺️

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card I love the image and the die is beautiful. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

So cute and great colouring. love the die. Hugs Jennifer xx

Chris said...

Cute card, love the image. Chris xx

Laine said...

Cute, fun image and stunning detail Holley. Such a sweet creation.
Laine
xx

UTs Hobby Time said...

Adorable card Holley. Love the inked die cut and the cute image.

paulaj said...

cute, cute, cute! And wtg, redraw winners.

LChippy76 said...

S W E E T Card!!!
*** C O N G R A T S *** to the Redraw WINNERS!!!!
( ( ( ENJOY ) ) ) (Y)

Andree said...

A super cute card Holley, the image is adorable. I love the gorgeous lace. Enjoy the basketball tournament xx

Brawny x said...

Absolutely fab Holley x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your card is adorable! I love kitties!

Cindy H. said...

Congrats Winners!!! Love the blue background and the lace very pretty.

Unknown said...

cute card love the cat.
kaye G

Wendy said...

Lovely image and the die-cut frame is lovely! Xx

grandmalee said...

I really love this Whipper Snapper stamp and how you colored it. I'm surprised that you still have any lace left from your Istanbul trip. It's all been so gorgeous.
I forgot to thank you earlier for the fabulous blog candy. I haven't won anything for a long time, but it was worth the wait winning this from you! Thanks again!

Jan said...

It's great xx Jan

jane stillman said...

Such a cute card, great image x

Shelley said...

Beautiful card. Only a stamper travels to a foreign country and brings back craft supplies, lol! My package arrived and I love every single thing in it!! Thank you Holley!!!!!

Jean said...

So fun!

Karenladd said...

What an adorable card! Love that sweet kitty and the pretty lace! Already emailed you my thanks but wanted to say it again! You are an inspiration in every way and so generous!!

obat herbal kanker kandung kemih said...

love this picture
http://obatherbaluntukkankerkandungkemih33.wordpress.com/

Gail Behrle said...

Super cute card! Sweet image! Love the kitten and bird. The lace and diecut are so beautiful. Thank you again for my treasures and a fun celebration month. Who are you rooting for in the tournament? Who is YOUR team??? Enjoy it!

Tracy Welham said...

Fun card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Crafty Judith said...

super cute Holley fun card hugs Judith x

obat herbal kanker hati said...

pengobatan herbal alami untuk mengatasi penyakit kanker hati tanpa operasi

http://obatherbalkankerhati011.wordpress.com/

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so cute. I love the image.

Debora said...

So adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog with your awesome animal creation! Hugs!

barbara macaskill said...

Out of 4 teams that I had for the tournament I have one left and they have been picked by NESN to win the whole thing! I am keeping my fingers crossed because I could use the prize money!!
Hope your teams are doing well in the tourney too!