Saturday, October 18, 2014

Too cute to spook

Here's the cutest little witch. This is one of the very old Magnolia stamps, I have no idea which year this one is from. I do love her though. Too sweet, I have been enjoying a lot of lime green this Halloween. I think it looks good with this shade of purple.  This cuties is definitely too cute to spook.

Hope you are having a great weekend.

Cheers, Holley

Project Materials:  Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah); Image (Magnolia); Stickers (Adorn It); Sentiment (); Candy Corn(); Buttons (American Traditionals); DieCut (Spellbinders Nestabilties); Color (Copic Markers); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue all, Glue dots);

11 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

Ahhhhh this is so sweet and so beautiful Holley
Gr Karin

Cathy Lee said...

Awwww, she's adorable, Holley. I haven't seen this little Tilda in years!!! Fabulous Halloween card.
Hugz,
Cath

Candy said...


Super sweet card Holley !!
I have never seen this one :o)
Hugs, Candy

Dawn said...

So sweet & adorable! I love the card you've created with this cute stamp!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Linda Simpson said...

Love the colour combination and the witch is so cute.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Brawny x said...

Fab card. Love the witch. X

Andree said...

A delightful card Holley. I love the colour combo and the little witch is too cute indeed x

Jan said...

Fab card Holley xx Jan

Anonymous said...

Holley she is beautiful, cetainly to cute to spook. Love the colour choice, the buttons and the die cut.

Teighan

Alyx said...

So cute! Love the colour choices and your colouring.
xx

I have a blog candy with a £50 Scribble and Scrap Crafts voucher to win if you are interested.
http://lexiesblogstardate.blogspot.co.uk

Diana Crick said...

Simply adorable!
hugs, Diana