Sunday, September 7, 2014

Angel Card

Sharing a Sunday Angel card. I haven't shared an angel card on Sunday in a while, so I decided to make one this week.  I hope you like this sweet angel. I can't think of who makes this stamp, so if you recall, let me know.  Hope you love this card. Many blessings everyone!

Special prayers out to those in need.  If you leave a prayer request, I'll add you to the prayer list.  Had lots of fun at the Scrapbook convention this year. I took three classes in card making. Usually I don't show the cards, as they are not cards that I designed myself, but this year I thought I would scan in a couple of them to let you see what they are teaching (and let you know which companies taught the classes in case you are interested).  Keep an eye out for those in an upcoming weekend. 

Hugs, Holley

6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

wonderful card Holley.
Gr Karin

Melody Strahan said...

Awww...she's so cute! Thanks for your prayers. They make such a difference. I have a willful, rebellious teenage daughter named Chloe that needs all the prayers she can get. Bless you!

stampingwithpeggie.blogspot.com said...

What a wonderful card to share a prayer with.

Brawny x said...

Lovely card Holley x

Andree said...

A sweet card Holley and a delightful angel. I love the mini cross embellishment x

nwilliams6 said...

Very sweet image! I always need prayers Holley so add me to your list when you can! Hugz!