Friday, July 4, 2014

Anniversary Card

Here's a really stunning image from Sweet Pea artist Helena Reis called Mending a Broken Heart.  It's currently available in Digi Format.  I just love this gorgeous stamp.  I created this love theme card for my hubby for our anniversary this year.  Even though the stamp is about broken hearts, I think it's a very versatile image and can be used for different occasions.  Sometimes when I am just struck with love and hugging something so very hard, I can feel a little tear in my eye, just like the woman here. It's like thinking about how really lucky you are.  That's so why I chose this stamp for my anniversary card!!
 
Here's a closeup of the image I used, Helena Reis has so many pretty lady stamps

She also has some adorable little girl stamps and lovely fairies.  Be sure and check out her collection at the Sweet Pea stamp store.  I hope this card gave you some great ideas for using this stamp in several different ways!

Cheers, Holley

11 comments:

Melody Strahan said...

Oooo...that is a beautiful image! Absolutely lovely card Holley! Well done!

Cumbrianlass said...

So very beautiful Holley Love the lace and the sentiment.
Janet xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Love the sentiment and beautiful lace. The image is gorgeous!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Brawny x said...

This is just beautiful Holley and your reasons for using it lovely xx

Susan T. said...

Great card! Happy Anniversary!

Crafty Judith said...

Ah bless Holley this is beautiful and such a beautiful sentiment to thanks so much for visiting my blog hugs Judith x

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a very beautiful card Holley.

gr karin

Andree said...

This is a gorgeous card Holley. I think the image works perfectly for an anniversary and I love the sentiment x

Rhonda Miller said...

What a gorgeous card. I love that image.

jane stillman said...

A fabulous anniversary card great image and love the sentiment x

Jan said...

Great card, love the sentiment and the lace xx Jan