Friday, November 29, 2013

Queen of hearts

Hi everyone! I am sharing a card today from Sweet Pea artist Rachel Anderson.  I am using a beautiful image she created named Queen Of Hearts.  This image is available as a digi-stamp or as a rubber stamp (plate #201).  I am using a red card here, that is quite large, I ran the front of the card through my machine to emboss it and then added a sheet behind it to give it a double layer. 


Here's a close-up of the stamped image, it's so very delicate and detailed, like all of Rachel Anderson's images

I hope you have been enjoying all the wonderful cards this week using this artist's images, be sure and check them all out at the Sweet Pea store.

Cheers, Holley

10 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

fabulous image and gorgeous card Holley.

gr karin

Linda Simpson said...

This is stunning Holley, I do love the image.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Sandra Carey said...

Those wings look amazing Great Card Hugs Sandra xx

Anonymous said...

lovely card and I like the colours.

kaye G
xx

Bhawana said...

so cool... love this card.. seems like a valentine card

Kate M said...

Super image, lovely colours, great card
xx

Dannii said...

Very passionate and red.
Stunning image and colouring.
Have a great weekend! x

lady jasmine crafts said...

Such a beautiful card and love the image xxxx

Laine said...

Wonderful image and design Holley.
Laine
xx

Unknown said...

Wow stunning card Holley xx