Friday, November 2, 2012

Naughty Girl

Here's an awesome sexy stamp image from artist Heather Valentine called 50 Ways with Tiffany.  Ooo La La.  I added some amazing papers from Paper Temptress to make this card super special.  Heather has a whole series of Naughty Girl themed stamps out at Addicted to Stamps Scrapbook Stamp Society (click here). 
This card is using a variety of amazing papers from Paper Temptress.  The base of the card is Neenah Solar White in 80lb.  For this particular project I am using 80lb paper because my image is a digital stamp and the 80lb paper runs through my home printer very easily.  The black layer is Eclipse Black 100.  The wonderful shimmery red background is called Incandescent Rosso. It's an amazing golden shimmer to it, so I added some diamond shaped embellishments on top.  The final touch was a little bit of gold edging to go with the golden shimmer, I cut some of the wonderful Hambly overlays and added it to the edges.  The sheet I am using here is from the sheet called Gold Hanging Heliconas.  I cut one stripe right down the center.  That paper makes stunning backgrounds for cards too!

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Fantastic card love the image and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Trish said...

Fab card Holley, really do like that image.
Hope you're keeping fine.
Hugs,
Trish xx

stampingtink said...

Wow! She's super sexy and those papers are fabulous! Great colors and I love the gold edging.

Hugs,

Susan