Sunday, June 17, 2012

It's just little 'ol me

I just love these Gorjuss Girl images.  This cute little girl makes me things of myself, I suppose.  Not that I was ever really a girly girl back then.  She's just super cute with her long dark brown hair and her striped leggings.  She carries her little teddy of security.  I think that's me now, deep down.
Project Materials:  Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah, AC Metallic);  Image (Gorjuss Girls);  Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk);  Die Cut (Spellbinders Nestabilities);  Flowers (Prima);  Bling (Michaels);  Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All, Glue Dots);  Color (Copic Markers);

5 comments:

Bhawana said...

Beautiful card.... how are you doing?

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a sweet card holley.

greetings karin

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so cute.

Trish said...

Fabulous card Holley using such a cute Gorjuss girl image.
Hugs,
Trish xx

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!