Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Susie has a flower for you

Here's Susie from artist Heather Valentin of Addicted to Stamps. She has a beautiful flower that she wants to give you. Isn't she adorable? I colored her up in a wonderful combo of blues, greens and browns. I added some shimmery flourishes and elegant lace that I got in Turkiye.



Be sure to check out the Facebook page for Addicted to Stamps, as the often introduce the new product on Wed nights and have specials. You can also see a wonderful gallery of projects as well as check out the store for both digital stamp and rubber stamps at ScrapbookStampSociety.com


Project Materials: Cardstock (Glittery Paper-DCWV; Neenah, Printed Paper-unknown); Digi Stamp (Addicted To Stamps); Die Cuts (Flourishes-Quickkutz; Frame-Spellbinders Nestabilities); Lace (Istanbul, Turkiye); Adhesives (Popdots, Ribbon Glue, Glue All); Color (Copic Markers);

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Sweet card. I love the background! Happy Birthday!

jone said...

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic.

derry said...

This blog always create some informational and amazing things, which add in my knowledge and experience.But I am a bit confuse. Thanks for sharing.Waiting for next post.