Saturday, September 3, 2011

Wanna Slushie?

Here's one of my favorites from Sweet Pea stamps artist Terra Bidlespacher. This stamp is called "Slushie" and comes on Plate #174. Isn't she great? This whole sheet of stamps is wonderful. I have a whole asst of her stamps to play with and Sweet Pea just released several new sheets of her stamps that I can't wait to get my hands on.


I love her because her face just has some real attitude. I like a stamp with some real character in it. I added some great flowers from Prima decorated with skulls, some fun brads with skulls on them, beautiful ribbon that I got in Turkey and a wonderful stamped saying from Plate #25.

I just saw on the Sweet Pea blog that they are having a $2 sidewalk sale!! WOW. that's more than 1/2 off!! Here's a link (CLICK HERE).
Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill Swiss, Bling, Neenah); Rubber Stamps (Sweet Pea Stamps); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Flowers (Prima); Brads (Around the Block); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All, Ribbon Glue); Ribbon (Istanbul, Turkiye); DieCut (Spellbinders Nestabilites); Color (Copic Markers);

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Reminds me of one of my daughters in high school. :)

Debbie F.