Monday, September 5, 2011

Gorjuss Girl

As you all know, Gorjuss Girls are one of my all time favorites. Here's one of the stamps that I just love. I added a great saying "It's the little things that make life BIG." How true is that? Sometimes it's the smallest gesture from the person you love that makes you smile and feel so happy. The other day, I spent all day out of town and had to ride the bus home. My DH did the smallest thing by making me a Diet Dr Pepper (not bringing me a can; He opened up a can, putting in a cup full of ice like I like it, and brought that to the bus station when he picked me up). Now that's a little thing in life that makes a BIG deal. We don't live 10-15 minutes from that station, but he would go to the trouble of doing that. What a sweetie! It is the little things in life.Happy Labor day everyone! I hope that most of you are enjoying the day off with your family and those of you who have to work to serve the rest of us on Labor Day, I hope you get a bonus day off at some point this week. I used to be a waitress for years, so I know what "holidays" mean to the those who don't get them!

Project Materials: Carstock (Bazzill, Hobby Lobby, Neenah); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Rubber Stamps (Gorjuss Girl-Sugar Nellie); Lace (Istanbul, Turkiye); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All, Ribbon Glue); Color (Copic Markers);

No comments: