Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sea Angel

Here's a card using a stunning image from Sweet Pea stamps Artist Renee Biertempfel called Sea Angel (Plate #144). I wanted to make a card using all different shades of pink. First I colored the Sea Angel using Copic Markers and then found lovely embellishments to surround her that matched the pink tones used on the card.Here's a closer look at the colored image so you can see the wonderful detail in this stamp. Isn't she stunning? All of the stamps on this sheet are gorgeous! I added a great saying to the card "Every man's life is a fairy tale written by God's fingers. Hans Christian Anderson." The saying is available on Plate #24.


The fun embellishments on the card are paper strips from Doodlebug, but you could easily make your own with decorative scissors or great punches. The flowers are from Imaginescense and are called Tiger Lily.


Hope this card inspires you today. Makes me want to go out to the beach. Maybe I will see an angel.

Cheers, Holley

1 comment:

Crafterkhush said...

She is gorgeous.. I love the way you have colored her hair.. she looks serene too..!!