Saturday, August 27, 2011

Cute as a Button

Here's another wonderful Digi-stamp from Tiddly Inks. I just love this artist. Isn't this stamp touching? I know you all loved the heart-breaker stamp earlier this week, so I am posting this card today. I added some wonderful lace that I got while in Turkiye, a fun saying "Cute as a button" and the tiniest buttons ever!! I love those little bitty buttons. YUM!Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, Bling, Neenah); DigiStamp (Tiddly Inks); Rubber Stamp (Saying-Hero Arts); Ink (Memento); Border (Doodlebug); Lace (Istanbul, Turkey); Buttons (Grandma's Button Bag); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue all, Glue Dot, Ribbon Glue); Color (Copic Markers); Die Cut (Spellibinders Nestabilities);

3 comments:

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Awwww, that is just cute as a button. :)

Ellis said...

Lovely card Holley! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Christine said...

You are right. It is as cute as a button. Perfect as always