Saturday, August 20, 2011

Crafter's Companion Fairyopolis

Today's project using a wonderful kit from Crafter's Companion. This kit is the Fairyopolis Complete Cardmaking kit (CLICK HERE). It comes with 24 beautifully printed cards (2 different sizes) and matching envelopes, wonderful die cuts, amazing rubons, tons of stickers, bling, flowers, pop dots, you name it! Be sure to check the site to see all the items you get. Here's just one sample that I made myself. You also get a book that shows you ideas and samples.I will say that I just love to open up all the goodies and come up with my own ideas, so this card above does not use any of their patterns. The materials all match nicely, so it's no problem if you don't want to follow the pattern book. But, if you like, the book is full of beautiful quick and easy ideas. One of my favorite items they have in the kit is the decoupage sheets, which I used here for the fairy. It's a layered set of die cuts that you put together for dimension. The one used above has four levels of dimension. I added pop dots where I wanted to include as much dimension as I wanted. You can also use decoupage glue on it instead of just pop dots. The butterflies, Just For You and rectangle behind it the saying are all rub-ons that are included in the set. This card is one of the 6x6" cards in the kit.

This set will also go very well with any of the Fairyopolis stamp sets or the paper pads and other matching fairy products. I just love fairies!!

Hope this card makes you smile today!

Cheers, Holley

No comments: