Monday, August 22, 2011

Beauty

Here's a great image from Starving Aristamps. The saying is from them too, "Beauty without grace is the hook without the bait." While I love that saying as well, I guess I kind of have to shake my head a little and think it really depends on the fish. I know plenty of people who love beauty and don't look for grace. I also know people who miss grace and fail to see a person's real beauty.
Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, Bazzill Swiss, Neenah); Rubber Stamps (Starving Artistamps); Ink (Memento); Color (Copic Markers); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All);

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

wow this is stunning and the title says it all truely beautiful xx

ShersL84bed said...

Lovely Holley, just lovely.

Smiles Sher

Melisa Marie said...

I like how you layered the papers in the middle, that gave the image a real "pop".

Nice job :)
~Melisa Marie