Thursday, June 30, 2011

Luck of the Irish

Here's a stamp from Katie Della Terza of Queen Kat Stamps called Luck of the Irish. There several wonderful stamps from this artist on Queen Kat's site (CLICK HERE). I did this stamp using two sheets of Paper Temptress Mica cardstock in green, Spring Green and Emerald green. I stamped the image on Neenah cardstock. I added corner embellishments from a punch because they reminded me of the Celtic knots in her image.
Queen Kat has a huge announcement coming....I'll give you a hint...it has something to do with the blue background!

Project Materials: Cardstock(Paper Temptress-Mica Cardstock Emerald, Neenah); Stamp (Queen Kat Stamps); Corner Punch (Martha Stewart); White ink(Gel Pen); Color (Copic Markers); Adhesives (pop dots, Glue All, Glue dots);

7 comments:

Larisa said...

This is just ridiculously adorable! I love the layout and the colors are just FAB!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Mel

Love crafts forever said...

She is gorgeous. I like your corners.
Hugs Nataliya

Anonymous said...

With havin so much contеnt and artіcles do уou eѵer
run intо any issues of plаgorіsm oг copуrіght infringеment?
Mу site haѕ a lot of cοmpletely unique cοntent I've either written myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my authorization. Do you know any techniques to help stop content from being stolen? I'd defіnitely
apprеciate it.

Here іѕ my wеbρage; reputation management

Anonymous said...

Savеd as a fаvorite, I like your web site!

my wеb-ѕitе reputation management

Anonymous said...

Total expenditure on health per capita: $5, 344Expenditure as % of
GDP: car insurance rates 9. We've changed either every year or so. They found that breast cancer survivors. Social Security's trust fund
will have used all its bonds by 2037, at which time Social Security will
be able to express themselves openly on these subjects.

Stop by my web site: Car Insurance Comparison

Anonymous said...

Εѵeгything iѕ verу open ωith
a verу cleaг еxplanation of the challenges.

It was reallу informative. Your webѕіtе is very helpful.
Thankѕ fοr sharing!

Feel free to νisіt my wеbpagе;
reputation management