Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Fairy for you....

Here's a cute fairy who's here to grant your princess wishes...think of what you want to tell her and then whisper the secrets to her. She's here to start your story "once upon a time"...make sure you wish for the right things though so you will end up living "Happily ever after"After all that has happened to me in the last year and a half, I know I am well on the way to my Happily ever after life. Hugs all!

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, Hobby Lobby, Neenah); Ink (Memento, Colorbox chalk); Stamps (Hampton arts); Ribbon (JoAnns); Adhesives (Pop dots, Ribbon Glue, Glue All); Die Cuts (Spellbinders-Nestabilities); Color (Copic Markers);

6 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

Hi Holley. Can i have your Fairy for one day, i have so many wishes?????lol. Beautiful card.
Hugs Nataliya

Card Crazy said...

Adorable. Love the shape of the double frame and that fairy is so cute! Wish I had one like her looking over my shoulder.
Sue S.

Christy said...

Oooh that is super cute!

Christy

Audrey R said...

Holley - so glad that your health keeps improving. Love the card. Audrey R

Shelly said...

Love your card, Holley! Pink, fairies, happily ever after, and lace are all favorites of mine.

Sue in CT said...

Love it! I pray your happy ever after stays true.