Thursday, March 31, 2011

We're off to see the Wizard...

.....the wonderful Wizard of Oz. Didn't you love that movie as a child? I can remember seeing it many times as a little kid, then I can remember it becoming my brothers favorite movie for over a year. During that year, that movie was played at least TWICE everyday, sometime even more. Kid you not! at least TWICE a day. He knew every part by heart. This card makes me smile and think of him. I love this artist Kelly Ann's drawing of the characters. This stamp comes from Queen Kat stamps and is called "Friends of Oz" (CLICK HERE to see it in their store); Stay tuned tomorrow, it's the start of blog candy! Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah); Rubber Stamp (Queen Kat Stamps); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Words (NRN Stickers); Flowers (Imaginescense); Brads (Making Memories); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue Dots, Glue All); Color (Copic Markers); Die Cuts (Spellbinders--Nestabilities);

11 comments:

Lelishna said...

wonderful card ♥♥♥

Sheetal Ahlawat said...

Pretty card Holley

Leslie G. said...

Love love love this image! Adore how you colored it! You never cease to amaze

Larisa said...

Very nice card Holley! The theme is so actual) The good friends are important in a life of everybody!)))

Becky Dunham said...

This is adorabel Holley! On my way over to check out this stamp. I am in need of Wizard of Oz stamps for my scrapbook of the play we did last year :)

Me and my lil chef said...

Love the stamp!! Too cute.

Unknown said...

Oh Holley this is adorable hun. Love the colours and your wording, fabulous.
Hugs
Dawn xx

Lorraine said...

oh Holley this is stunning i love it xx

* Shell B.* said...

Cute images and even with toto the dog!!

Shell~Alaska♥

Julye said...

Fab card Holley it makes me think of christmas as the movie is on tv most years at some point over the christmas period.

Sue in CT said...

Very pretty. I like the Wizard of Oz so of course I already liked this right off the bat. However your coloring is gorgeous as usual.