Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Never forget how to fly

Here's a beautiful stamp that I got from my DH (for those of you who don't know stamper shorthand, that's Dear Husband) for christmas. This stamp comes from one of my favorite online stores called Cat's Pajamas. I love this cute girl holding a bird. I added a wonderful saying "Never forget how to fly."Sometimes we all have downtime, I know when I was really sick, and I am talking about a 5-6 year period (you don't hardly realize how sick you are until you are suddenly NOT sick) it's easy to forget. Suddenly you wake up and realize not only do you feel better, but YOU can fly. You haven't forgotten, you just gave up on it. So let's all FLY now. As the allergens outside start settling down, I am back to walking 3-4 hours a day!

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, California Paper Goods, Neenah, AC); Stamps (Cats Pajamas); Ink (Memento); Die Cut (Nestabilties-Spellbinders); Bling (Queen&Co); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue Dots, Glue All); Color (Copic Markers);

7 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

Sooooo many times i wish i could fly, when i am sad. Your card is very pretty.
Hugs Nataliya.

Eseniya said...

Такая яркая, красочная открыточка! Только немного грустная!

Larisa said...

Great card))) You are so talented in cardmaking))

Lorraine said...

this is stunning i just love the paper tearing xx

Sue in CT said...

Love the stamp and the tearing. Very pretty.

Lelishna said...

absolutely gorgeous!

* Shell B.* said...

What a cute image of the your little girl, liked your new touch of the torn edges

Shell~Alaska♥