Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wanna Cuddle?

Here's one of Kraftin' Kimmies wonderful stamps. I love this lady and her cat. Makes me wanna cuddle, though I must confess that I know better than trying to pick up my cat and hold her in that manner. You pick up my cat and she will let you know quickly that she doesn't like being held. She doesn't mind sitting on your lap, but that's when she wants to, you can't just pick her up and carry her around. I guess cuddling is just left to the DH. Happy Valentines Day thoughts to all of you!Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill Swiss, Neenah, Hobby Lobby); Rubber Stamps(Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps); Border (Bazzill); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Diecut (Spellbinders-Nestabilities); Brads (Bazzill); Flowers (Prima); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All); Color (Copic Markers);

2 comments:

Linda W. said...

Darling Holley! I have one that will and one that won't.......so I know what you mean. Bdautiful rendition.

Anonymous said...

Hollie,Yes! Id love to cuddle the cat!!! I love cats and have 4 together with my daughter..All out door cats..3 were homeless and found us.
As usual the card is beautiful!!Your ideas are endless!
Freeda