Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Swan Princess

Here's a stamp by one of my favorite artists from Kraftin' Kimmie stamps. I just love her work. This image is her version of the Swan Princess. I like the beautiful dress that I left in a light blue color with darker blue highlights. I added some cute birds in the background with the phrase "You're a tweet-heart."Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah); Rubber Stamps (Kraftin Kimmie; Background, saying-Hero Arts); Ink (Memento); Die Cut (Spellbinders-Nestabilities); Borders(Doodlebug); Button (American Traditionals); Adhesives (Popdots, Glue Dots, Glue All); Color (Copic Markers);

1 comment:

Card Crazy said...

I so love these Kraftin' Kimmie images and I love what you've done with the Swan Princess. She's lovely and certainly better than Bjork's appearance at the Oscars a few years back :)
Delightful card, Holley.
Sue S.