Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Love you Bunches....

Here's a great stamp image from artist Mo Manning of a sweet girl who just wants to hold her cat. I know it makes many of us cringe when we see the little kids running up around the cats. I always warn people, especially children to not grab my cat as she is not shy about the fact that she doesn't like being picked up. Most of the time, I don't even pick her up.Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah); Rubber Stamps (Mo Manning, Saying-Stamping Bella; Heart-); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Die Cut (Spellbinders-Nestabilities); Buttons (American Traditional); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue dots, Glue All); Color (Copic Markers);

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Absolutely adorable!

Snoopy said...

Fantastic card, Holley! I love the image.

Hugs,
Snoopy
http://snoopyshomemadefun.blogspot.com/

Melisa Marie McConnell said...

this is just adorable. :D

this reminds me of something a kid would do, for sure!!

so cute.