Monday, December 6, 2010

Introducing: Mimi

Introducing one of my new favorites: this little girl (on the left) is named Mimi. She comes from the Penny Black stamp company. I just love the designs they make with her image. I have bought a handful of them, so you will be seeing some great cards with her. This card is Mimi and her friend, such cute little angels. Must be behaving well before Christmas, as I keep hearing the parents around me telling their kids "Santa is watching"Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, Bazzill Bling, Neenah); Rubber Stamp (Mimi-Penny Black); Buttons (American Traditional); Die Cut (Spellbinders-Nestabilities); Saying (Sticker); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Color (Copic Markers); Border (Doodlebug); Adhesives(Popdots, Glue Dots, Glue All);

3 comments:

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Holley, what a cute card! I love the sentiment and both little girls look adorable. Great job.

Card Crazy said...

Mimi is adorable - love the sentiment. Very cute card.
Sue S.

Lorraine said...

oh Holley this is gorgeous the images are adorable i love this one xx