Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Owl only have eyes for you!

I love owls, no matter what the season. Walking every day now, I hear the owls hoot at night and occassionally get to see one up in a tree. As the leaves fall now I can see them more and more often. Makes me think of this wonderful stamp from artist Elaine Cox.This stamp and saying come on Plate #40 from Sweet Pea Stamps. The owl stamp is called "Little Oak Tree Owl." I added some beautiful glittery fall leaves to the card to show the feeling of the season. I love the eyes of the owl in this image, so I selected the matching saying. What a perfect card to make for that special person in your life.

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah); Rubber Stamps (Sweet Pea Stamps); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Leaves (Recollections); Color (Copic Markers); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All, Glue Dots);

No comments: