Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Jessamin

Here's another one of the Twisted Sisters from Sweet November stamps done by CC Stamps. I just love these designs. This beauty I did in all blues and finished out the card with a mix of blue colors and embellishments.

She's just too pretty. I love this artist and can't wait to see what else comes out in this stamp line.

Project Materials: Cardstock (Neenah, Bazzill, Target); Rubber Stamp (CC Designs Twisted Sister); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Border Paper (Doodlebug Design); Flowers (Unknown); Brads (Making Memories); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue all); Color (Copic Markers);

3 comments:

Card Crazy said...

You sure find the cutest stamps, Holley and I love the way you always showcase them so beautifully on your cards.
Sue S.

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Beautiful card, Holley.

* Shell B.* said...

Great Card, I agree that you are finding the cutes stamps!

Hugs Shell~Alaska♥