Sunday, November 21, 2010

Give Thanks with these Scarecrows

Here's a pair of scarecrows who tell you to Give Thanks. One of the most important things as we get so close to the holiday is to remember to constantly stop and be thankful for all the wonderful things in our lives. Sometimes even the simplest things we forget to be thankful for.Huge thanks for the wonderful Texas weather lately, all the support from friends at Crestview UMC, my sister who's been calling a lot, my dear husband, my great health, all my friends--both here and all over the internet world! and my niece and nephew--I can't wait until your adoption is final. You are already my family as far as I am concerned. HUGS.

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill); Adhesions (Jolees); Brads (Oriental Trade company); Die Cut (Martha Stewart Border punch);

No comments: