Wednesday, October 13, 2010

New Artist: Caron Vinson

Here's a great stamp called Royal Flower that is just being released from Sweet Pea Stamps! This art is from their new artist Caron Vinson. Her work is stunning. The first sheet of her work is now available for ordering. I just loved this image and did a card to show all of you. I think she's just "Magical". You can find this sheet on the website as plate #77. Hope you all have a Magical day! Be sure to check out the Sweet Pea Stamps Blog to see new cards made with all the other Carol Vinson stamps.

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, DCWV Metallic, Neenah); Rubber Stamps (Sweet Pea Stamps); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Border Punch(Martha Stewart); Flowers (Prima); Brads (Basic Grey, Provo Craft); Buttons (Grandmas Button Bag); Adhesives (Popdots, Glue All, Glue dots); Color (Copic Markers);

2 comments:

Ruby said...

Love the stamp and the artwork is fantastic!

grandmalee said...

I've really missed stopping in and seeing all of your fabulous cards! My computer crashed a few weeks ago, and I've been waiting to see if anything could be saved. All was saved, but the bill was a bit out of my price range, so I'm working on other people's computers.

I wanted to update you on Chelsey. She is home from the hospital, but she's still on total bedrest. The baby weighs just over 3 pounds, and she will be 29 weeks pregnant tomorrow. She's been managing her gestational diabetes by her diet, but she still has to be very careful. We have been so pleased with all of the prayers & support! God has been so wonderful to her and the baby!

I love all of your cards! I haven't been able to keep up with all of the stamp companies except for the emails I got from Amy about selling Embossing Arts. I just love this new artist at Sweet Pea. I can't wait until I get the computer issues solved so I can do some serious shopping! I'll try to drop in more often!