Thursday, September 30, 2010

Laugh with me

This sweet turtle from Whipper Snapper invites you all to Laugh. Do need a turtle joke? OK, I will put a silly joke underneath today's card, but remember, YOU asked for it, lol! Hope this card at least brought you a smile. Hugs today.

Q: What do Turtles use to communicate? A: their SHELLphone (HA HA!) OK, you asked for it.

Project Materials: Cardstock(California Paper Goods, Bazzill, Neenah); Rubber Stamp(Whipper Snapper); Ink (Memento); Saying (Clear sticker-Hobby Lobby); Ribbons (Prima, Michaels); Die Cut (Nestabilities); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All, Ribbon Glue); Color (Copic Markers);

8 comments:

Card Crazy said...

What an absolutely awful pun :} I'll have to remember it. Darling card, love Whippersnapper.
Sue S.

loz said...

Adorable card Holly and love the joke..Loz

Samantha said...

So stinkin cute!!!!!

Christy said...

BAWAHAHAHAHA...I loved the joke...that's right up my humor alley ;) Very cute card!

Lorraine said...

hahaha thats quite funny I do love him how adorable is he xx

Christelle said...

I love the joke, it made ne laugh so loud!!!! And your card is soooo cute!

Brooke said...

He's soooo cute Holley.
hugs,
Brooke

Anonymous said...

Love this turtle. You're so talented Holly.