Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sweet Sniffs of a flower

Here's a great stamp from Whipper Snapper called Sweet Sniffs of Spring. I know it's hardly spring time now, but I do love this cute dog. Now that I walk everyday, I see a lot of dogs, both in their yards that I pass by and being walked with their owners. Pretty much the same ones as I have been going 7 days a week for about 5 months now.

Here's something to make you wag your tail and be happy---some stamping supplies--will announce new winners today, so check the blog candy announcement on Aug 17th--if you haven't signed up, you can still do so!!! Just add a comment to Aug 17th blog posting. You can also click the link in the upper right column to get to it!

Project Materials: Cardstock (California Paper Goods, Bazzill, AC Metallic, Neenah); Rubber Stamp (Whipper Snapper-Doggie; others-Studio G); Buttons (American Traditional); Ink (Memento, Versamark); Adhesives (Glue all, Glue Dots, Pop Dots);

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

oh this is so cute i love the way you have done the backround xx

helloholley said...

This is a super cute card!!! Hey...we have the same name and it's spelled the same,too!!! That's too fuuny!!!And we both do scrapbooking and card making and blogs....small world,huh? Your projects are amazing and I love your blog....have a great day!

helloholley said...

ooh....and I from Texas...but live in Georgia now!!....hummm....seems like I've been to your blog before...and maybe left you a message like this?!?!?!? Crazy.....Deja'-Vu!!!!;)
Oh...I'm blonde...excuse me,LOL!!! ;)