Friday, July 9, 2010

What's new?

How about a Whipper Snapper card? I was excited to see them have a sale on the 4th of July weekend so I put in a little order on their site. I am looking forward to that showing up, hopefully it will be here this weekend. Keep your eyes peeled for some new Whipper Snapper stamps used in cards very soon. This cutie is a little bird with his cat. We have been again enjoying some rain here in TX, so that makes the walking much easier in the cooler temperature (i.e. upper 80s instead of upper 90s, lol!)

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah); Stamps (Cat-Whipper Snapper; Saying-Cats Pajamas); Ink (Memento); Buttons (Jesse James); Die Cuts (Nestabilities); Adhesives (Pop Dots, Glue All, Glue Dots); Color (Copic Marker);

2 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

Very cute card, love the image.
Hugs, Nataliya.

grandmalee said...

I'm sorry that I'm so far behind on commenting on your beautiful creations! I love how you use the white space on this one. This image is another one to add to my ever growing list of must-haves that I've seen on your blog!