Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tuesdays

Ahhh, nothing like a soak in a bathtub. Those of you who know me, you know I love that. Nothing like laying down in and relaxing there. I guess that's one reason that being so short is a good thing. I can fit in a standard sized bathtub (for the most part). When I saw this stamp at Whipper Snapper, I just had to get one!

Project Materials: Cardstock(Bazzill, Neenah, Unknown); Stamp(Whipper Snapper); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Flowers (Prima); Brads(Basic Grey, Bo Bunny); Ribbon (Colorbok); Adhesives (Ribbon Glue, Pop dots, Glue all);

3 comments:

Card Crazy said...

That is too cute. I love the Whippersnapper stamps and your version is darling. TFS
Sue S.

Christy said...

Holy CUTENESS!!!!! I love that sentiment....and the image is adorable. Love her hair ;)

grandmalee said...

This image is so cute & I love what you've done with her! Wonderful layout & coloring too!