Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Paper Temptress and I Brake For Stamps

Here's one of the stunning stamps from the Les Miserable sheet of stamps (see Here) from the I Brake for Stamps site. I love the image of this girl. Be sure to check the right hand column on my blog to see the link to the I Brake for Stamp website, there's a coupon SAVE10Holley which will save you $$ on your next purchase there. All the papers from this project are luxurious feeling papers from the Paper Temptress. The red paper is thick and textured paper that is called Spirit Red Feltweave. The cream paper is wonderful with an elegant looking crepe texture; the black paper is a bit hard to see in this photograph but also has wonderful texture and weight to it is called Black Grandee; the image is stamped on Heavenly White.

Project Materials: Cardstock(Paper Temptress); Stamps(I Brake For Stamps); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Adhesives (Pop Dots, Glue All); Color(Copic Makers);

3 comments:

Anita said...

Stunning card!

grandmalee said...

What a gorgeous card! I love how you colored this awesome image! The papers look sooooo yummy! I really love the look of the cream colored paper...the texture is gorgeous especially inked & torn like this!

Audrey Huffman (huffpede@yahoo.com) said...

Holley, what a gorgeous gorgeous card. I love it. Thanks for stepping out of your box of "cute". Audrey