Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Meet Izzy

Meet Izzy.....here's a little girl from The Greeting Farm. She's so sweet and innocent looking. She makes me remember lots of times from my younger life. So pretty. Have a wonderful night. I am actually off to a concert later. One would think I am getting too old for this, I have a feeling when I get there and I am standing in the midst of the 20yr olds I will be agreeing with that thought....

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah); Flowers (Prima); Brads(Basic Grey, Making Memories); Stamp (Izzy-The Greeting Farm); Ink (Memento); Sticker (Unknown); Adhesives (Popdots, Glue All); Color (Copic Markers);

2 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

O WOW! I am in love with this image. She is so beautiful, you did awesome job to colour her.
I wish you to have fun at the concert.
Hugs, Nataliya.

grandmalee said...

Oh my! She is just soooo adorable! What a cutie! I absolutely adore all of the colors you picked and your coloring is really enhanced by this choice. It sounds like your week is full of all kinds of activities. Hope you had fun!