Friday, June 18, 2010

Love Birds...

Here's a wonderful stamp from I Brake for Stamps called "Love Birds". I cut the image out with one of my sets of nestabilities. I also used IBFS stamps in the background including a cute saying "A little note to you in appreciation for all the wonderful things you do!"

Be sure to use my coupon if you go by the I Brake for Stamps website, there was a huge announcement yesterday that they will start with the Posh stamps soon! Keep your eyes out for those, I know I can't wait for that. Code is Save10Holley

Project Materials: Cardstock(Bazzill, Neenah); Stamps(I Brake for Stamps); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Die Cuts(Nestabilities); Color (Copic Markers); Adhesives (Pop dots, glue all);

1 comment:

grandmalee said...

Perfect papers for this image! You did a stunning job with your coloring! Love what you did with the background too!