Saturday, May 8, 2010

Imaginations Girl

Here's a cute girl from Imaginations! This stamp is one that I colored with color pencil, which is a huge change from the copic markers I have been using lately. Didn't want you to think I was just addicted to markers, but I must confess that I do love the look of them. Wishing all the Moms a Happy Mother's day tomorrow!Project Materials: Cardstock (California Paper Goods); Rubber Stamp (Imaginations); Rubon(Unknown); Ink (Memento); Colorpencils (Prismacolor); Adhesive (Popdots, gluedots); Alcohol ink; Skittles;

1 comment:

Love crafts forever said...

Hi Holley. It's must be fun, to make a cards all the time with A new stamps? This image just adorable. The pencils make image even more cute. Happy Mother's Day to you too!
Have fun tomorrow with your Famaly. Nataliya.