Saturday, April 24, 2010

Tea with me?

Would you like to have some tea with me? This cutie is a fun stamp from Kraftin' Kimmie. She put out several new stamps that are super cute and quirky. I have several of the new ones that I will be posting over the next week or two. I used this one and one of the new text ones "You're Tea-riffic"Project Materials: Cardstock (California Paper Goods, Neenah, vellum-unknown); Stamps (Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps); Ink (Memento); Borders(Doodlebug); Colors (Copic Markers);

4 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

Hi Holley. What a cute image, and i love tea, can't live with out.

grandmalee said...

I just love all these Kratin' Kimmie stamps that you've shown! They are just too cute! Love the borders & your coloring! Wonderful layout!

Linda W. said...

I am in total love with the Kraftin' Kimmie stamps, Holley! Your talents are so awesome - everytime I see a new card from you my mouth just drops!

Tea-riffic is perfect - is it a stamp or did you hand write that?

Let's have a cup of raspberry tea someday!
Hugs, Linda

Brooke said...

Kraftin Kimmie stamps are great. Actually they're tea-riffic!
Hugs,
Brooke B.