Thursday, April 8, 2010

Birgitta is Blooming

Here's Birgitta from CC Designs Rubber Stamps. She's dressed up in her red and pink outfit surrounded by beautiful flowers. As spring is here she's surrounded by blooming. I know for many of you that means allergies. I too had an allergy fit for some time this season. I am feeling much better now, so I hope you all will be over it soon as well.

Project Materials: Paper (Bazzill, DCWV, Neenah); Flowers (Prima); Brads(Queen&Co, Mod, Making Memories, misc); Rubber Stamp (CC Designs Rubber Stamps); Scissors (Provo Craft); Adhesives (Glue All, Pop Dots); Vellum (Colorbok); Ink (Memento); Color (Copic Markers);

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

pretty card and very nicely colored

Suzanne C said...

what a pretty card. I just bought this stamp and received it in the mail today. I'm excited to start using. Great job on the card.

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Cute Card Holley...
and your coloring is stunning again!
Hugs, Marit.

grandmalee said...

Another awesome coloring job! She's a real beauty! I also have that awesome DCWV paper...love it! You saying is so fitting & I love the flowers!