Friday, March 26, 2010

I love Raggedy Ann....

I love Raggedy Ann. I got this cute image from Whipper Snapper Stamps. I did her in red and pink. I guess it looks much like a valentine theme, but I also have a lot of love to send out right now. I used stamping ink on the white flowers as well but gently rubbing the flowers over the ink pads. Not much, but enough to give the flowers a tiny color.

I am off today to get my hair cut. I thought I would wait until it had grown out more, but it's getting too long! Can you believe I am saying that? so I guess I will just have to tell her to work around the surgery area and do what she thinks is best.

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah); Stamp (Whipper Snapper); Ink (Memento; Colorbox Chalk); Flowers (Imagination); Brads (unknown); Adhesive (Popdots, glue dots); Color (Copic Markers);

4 comments:

Linda W. said...

I am a Raggedy Ann fan too Holley! Ever since childhood ........ and I'm so proud of you for deciding to let the beautician help you get a pretty head of hair back. Good luck today - and maybe post a pic when you return? :) Hugs dear!

Christine Riley said...

This is so cute, I love that image!
Hugs, Christine

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

She did an awesome job, Linda-thanks for commenting!!

Hugs, Holley

grandmalee said...

Awesome card! Never apologize for your colors...they show your independence from the norm! Your art is so awesome & your color sense is wonderful!