Monday, December 14, 2009

Cherish the Moment

Hello everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful week. This cutie from Stamping Bella has some heart flowers for you. "Cherish the Moment" really, i think that should say "Cherish the Moments" as every moment is something special. What's special about this day for you? what things should you be cherishing? I have realized throughout all the medical issues over the last few weeks how many special friends I really have. Not only how many friends I have, but also how many people really care. Care enough to pray for me and care enough to tell me so. I feel very blessed. It's my Bday today. I am getting TOO old, lol!

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill); Stamp (Stamping Bella); Ink (Memento); Color (Copic Markers); Saying (Deja Views); Borders (Doodlebug);

1 comment:

Robin Brown aka Mrs Pup in NY said...

Your never too old Holley :) I hope you had a wonderful Birthday.