Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sir Felix the Cat

Here's a fun image from Stamping Bella. He's part of their KETTO line and his name is Sir Felix the Cat. I paired him with a funny saying from the Cat's Pajamas Rubber Stamps.Happy Veterens day! Let me say a big thank you to all the Veterens out there and all those who are currently serving. Thank you for your service and may the Lord bring peace everywhere soon! Don't forget to vote for the card of the week in the right hand column! Hugs all! Holley

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill); Papers (Copper-California Paper Goods; Print-Autumn Leaves; Neenah Classic Crest); Ribbon (unknown); Stamps (Sir Felix-Stamping Bella; Saying-Cats Pajamas); Color (Copic Markers); Tools-(Circle punches-Creative Memories; Spellbinders dies, Sizzix die cutter); Adhesives (Pop dots, glue dots, ribbon glue, Glue all)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,my name is Holley too. Spelled just like yours!! I've seen others with my name,but spelled differently! I'm named after my dad's BFF(his last name is Holley!). I was born and raised in TEXAS,but have since moved to GA,for the past 3 years! I do miss my TX roots! Thanks for sharing your talent!! Please visit my blog too...it's not as good as others(I'm still learning!)
http://helloholley.wordpress.com/
Blessings,
Holley

Sheila said...

Love the card - sounds just like something our cat, Princess Amanda, would say. :)

Loz said...

Love his attitude!! And your buttons.